Friday, November 5, 2010

Scared Sh**less! hehe!

IT IS NOVEMBER!!
:) How crazy is that! I swear this year has gone by very fast!

*WARNING THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG*
Anyways, I said in my last entry that I might dress up and just go to the movies to see Paranormal Activity 2 with Drew.
Well I didn't dress up but me and my bay did go to see that freaking movie. In my opinion it was not as good as the first one was, it was almost funny in some parts that should have been scary which I didn't like about the movie because I honestly get terrified about things like that so I felt like it was mocking itself ya know. Weird.

Also, I had the unfortunate chance of being in a theater with ridiculous people who of course sat RIGHT BEHIND ME! These boys who had seen the movie before were mocking it too, which I guess in a way helped me out some because instead of being scared by the movie I was irritated with the people who were repeating everything that was happening. I have honestly never been in the movies with such rude a** people before! UGH!
Oh well though, I still enjoyed the movie despite having those losers be involved in it.
After the movie though I tried so hard not to think of anything about it but of course I failed and as soon as I got into bed and was ready to fall asleep the slightest noise would make me literally jump out of my skin! It was a terrible sleepless night for me. I had a nightmare with Kristi (the lady with the short hair from the movie) in my dream but she was dressed as the other lady (Katie from the original movie) had been at the end of the 2nd movie and she was holding the baby Hunter in her arms as she came closer to me and finally jumped right into my face and that is what woke me up *and my bay lol*
It wasn't a long dream by any means but I had been too hot in my sleep and started to have a nightmare which obviously was too freaky for me to have any more of seeings how I woke up almost as soon as the nightmare began, which I am sooo thankful for!
Just for some more examples of just how scared I got, my wake up call turned out to be me literally jumping out of a dead sleep and pulling a muscle in my right leg all because I had heard Drew's printer make a noise and it seriously freaked the living daylights out of me! I cried, for two reasons, One= I just pulled a muscle in my leg and I have never done that before but it hurt soooooooooooooo bad! Two= I was so freaked out I thought someone MUST HAVE turned the printer on (someone being like a ghost lol since Drew & I were both still sleeping!)
It was a terrible way to wake up and my leg hurt for the next three days! :(
I will tell you another thing that happened a little later on, I want to talk about some other things before I write about it, don't want to scare my friend Brittany :)

So, after all the Halloween junk I went home on a Tuesday so that I could go vote. I voted for everyone that I felt truly deserved the position and would do the best job so I was very upset when Jack Conway lost to freaking Rand Paul. Ugh, it sickened me really. But what are you going to do!? This is only the second time I have ever voted and I am beginning to think I would be better off not wasting my time because I was also disappointed the first time I voted and Obama won. I did NOT want that to happen at all. People in my family felt the same way, so much so that they even went out and voted for the first time in a very long time!

It is sad that people can't see through the evil of other people and just fall into line like a zombie, voting for the wrong people who obviously have not done any of the things they talked about doing.
WHERE IS THE CHANGE!!??






Well, on another note I spent some much needed time with a bestie of mine, I call her Kee-Weezy :) (aka Krista!)
We always have a good ol time together doing a whole bunch of nothing for the most part. Just hanging out being girls, dancing and laughing. I love mine and her random adventures we have! There could be nothing better than just having fun with your best friends :) I love her :)


Brit, you probably don't want to read this, and everyone else, here is the point where you think I've lost it! Haha!




So, the night after Drew and I watched Paranormal Activity 2...Drew had to go to work at night which left me home alone for a while. I was totally cool with it though, I had the bedroom light on, the closet door open and the light on, the bathroom door open and it's light on as well. Then down the hall the light was on & also the light in the kitchen was, you guessed it, ON! I decided leaving the bedroom door open was the best because It wouldn't make me panic as much. So the night is going on just fine, I am playing on the computer, I just got off the phone with Drew while he had taken a break at work when I have to go *tinkle* hahah (TMI? TOO BAD! LOL) Well I get up and walk to the bathroom that is connected to Drew's bedroom and there is a problem with the toilet! It wont take the toilet paper because SOMEONE had put too much in there before me. So I go to the next bathroom and grab the plunger and take care of business then I go to return the plunger to the other bathroom. As I am turning to go back into Drew's room however I see someone standing in between the kitchen and the living room. Well this really freaked me out so as I get into Drew's room I SLOWLY go to grab the door to close it and as I look again I swear my mind must have a very very very vivid imagination (because I don't want to believe what I saw!) there was the da** girl who kills Micah standing with her face facing away from me towards the balcony and she is in the bloody white tank top she wears.
It freaked the SH** out of me. Omg! I have seen some creepy things before but dear lord that was a little more terrifying then anything I would expect myself to imagine!
I swear I was shaking for hours after I saw it and I begged Drew in texts to PLEASE COME HOME RIGHT NOW! I really was oober scared!
I know you all probably think I have lost my mind or something but I know what I saw and I know it may sound very hard to believe but there she was right there in the hall pretty much.

Ewwww I get goosebumps when I think of it!!


All Clear Brittany you can read again lol
And now....I am going to go watch some T.V. so that I can hopefully get that image out of my head again and go to sleep! It is 2:19 am lmao and I am supposed to get up at 9 am for some strange reason lol..

Then I get to go hang out with another bestie of mine, Brittany. We are going shopping at One :) Yay! Although I have no money but that is alright, I like to go and look at things, maybe I can find things to tell my family to get me for Christmas! That is just around the corner you know :)



Well, goodnight, I hope I didn't scare anyone off from reading my blog, If anyone even does lol.


I love my bay bay Drew :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha I read the part I shouldn't have. And the best part about this is the fact that its 1:16 in the morning and I am terrified now. Yeee! I had so much fun with you the other day and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao I warned you for a reason you big goober lol. I had fun with you too! and I miss you as well :((

    ReplyDelete