Saturday, November 20, 2010

Forever and Always!

Hello my non-viewers lol. I know noone reads this but as I said before it is basically just a diary for myself :)
Two days ago I had one of the absolute best days ever!
November 18, 2010 meant that Andrew & I had been together for 4 years! Yes, 4 years! :) Long time huh? It doesn't feel like it has been that long to me at all though, it feels like just yesterday we started dating and then spent every day after school together!

On our wonderful day though we were supposed to have made each other a gift because I didn't have a job at the time to return the favor if he were going to get me a gift. I made him a 'book' about us. I found words from magazines that I use to describe him for a page, words he uses to describe me for another page, and then 3 full pages of words about us and things we have done. I also (now I know this will sound silly but I thought it was nice) colored pictures I found that either reminded me of him/us or I thought were sweet and I added them in between each page using the same order (Drew page, my page, US pages!)
I also, starting from a week away, started writing to him daily about "7 days away and I love you because...." all the way up until one day away and sent it to him via facebook so I could be sure he got it while I was not with him. On our day I gave him our book which contained all the words pages, and coloring pages, and then the entire note of why I love him.
He read the book and when he first started he sounded surprised sort of and asked "This is good, you did this bay?" :) Hehe. Why yes I did. He finished and gave me a big kiss and told me "I loved it bay! Thanks." I felt so good, I never figured he would like it at all so I was happy he was happy with it and all the hard work I put into it.
After he read his story he went into his big walk-in closet and closed the door to change into some basketball shorts. (This might sound weird but he does it a lot actually lol.) So, I was sitting on the bed about to post my facebook status with a lovely message about our anniversary (tagging him of course lol) when he sits down beside me and says "This is what I got you"
He pulls out a small white box and takes out a smaller soft black box and hands it over to me. I am shocked and confused and happy and sad all at once when I open the box. Inside is a BEAUTIFUL silver 'open heart' key necklace! :) The one of my dreams as I had told him when I first saw a commercial for it. I started to cry instantly. I was as I said so happy but so sad at the same time. I didn't expect anything, all I had asked for was just to be with him on our day and for him to write me a note and here I was getting this amazing necklace I will love forever!!
I hugged on him and kissed him then started laughing and said "I don't want to cry!" haha. It was a very emotional moment for me. I usually get emotional when I get a gift from him lol it is always something so sweet and I just feel like he does so much for me and I don't feel like I have been able to do enough.

I know relationships are not about how much you spend on someone but about how much you mean to them and how well you treat them but you know everyone likes to be spoiled and treated to nice things. I definitely will get him a wonderful over the top, gift of his dreams this coming Christmas because..
Oh that's right!!! I have orientation at Cracker Barrel this coming Tuesday at 1 pm :)
I found out on our anniversary about this which had just made our day 1000 times better! It really put a lot of worries to the side for me and made me feel so much happier!



Well I think I have wrote enough for now, plus I think I want to take a nap. I have other things to write about so I will post another blog hopefully later today.


I love my bay! (Drew you're sooo amazing! I am so glad you're mine!)



No comments:

Post a Comment