Sunday, November 21, 2010

Followed

So, on November 19th I was hanging out with my love. We had been doing laundry all morning long and while we waited on things to finish up we walked to the Dollar Store and I looked around & fell in love with these Spongebob Silly Bandz and also Dinosaur Silly Bandz. Next, we went to my favorite comic book store where I searched and searched for something new and fun to start reading :)
I ended up getting this comic Avengers Academy and we went to the car to read them. It was a pretty good one but then halfway through (or maybe it was on the back cover I can't really remember lol) I notice one of my favorite girl comics that I SHOULD have got lol. The Black Cat...Freaking love her, oh well though maybe next time! :)
Anyways, we finish up the laundry and then decide to go get my bay a hair-cut (well I just thought he had needed a trim because I love his hair long) On our way there though we got on a familiar road and I got excited because I hadn't known it was just the way to the hair dressers place and I said "We're going to see animals!?" That road to me means we are on our way to visit the Lexington Animal Shelter which I love to do even though I always leave sad that I couldn't take one (or all) home with me!

He decides that sure we can go see them so I am filled with excitement, I love animals soo much! We get there (after we almost passed up the road like always lol) and I am instantly drawn to the cats in the room that you can never go in and see which still confuses me to this day but alright lol. While I am looking at these beautiful grown cats I notice this old man who other than his starring seems completely normal. He was dressed nicely, in a light blue button up shirt and khaki pants with his white hair and glasses. I thought maybe he had just been looking at the cats too like I was plus it seemed like he had been standing in line at the counter. Well, Drew decides -lets go look at the 'other' animals first- so we do and I notice the man gets out of line and starts walking behind us towards the room. I tell Drew about the 'weird old man following us' and he laughs. We get to the room and there are just two big fluffy bunnies which upset me because usually there are turtles that I love looking at but that day, just two bunnies! So then the man walks into the room with us....It is a small room and two people makes it tight corners to begin with so when he came in it was awkward for multiple reasons! Drew and I hurry out of the room and I'm like (he is following us hurry!) so we jump into the cat room and I calm myself....theres no way this man is following us right?!
WRONG! While I am playing with the pretty cats I notice I am being watched from outside the door and I tell Drew about it which makes him raise his eyebrows up in shock and confusion! I am literally freaking out now because that is one of my many things I fear, being watched...It makes me panic almost instantly! (I have a lot of anxiety problems which causes my chest to hurt really bad and hurts to breathe and is very difficult to do so at all.) Well, I try to ignore the man and just love on these gorgeous cats who are, some playful, some lazy and flopping around and some both! As I am doing this though when I switch sides to look at all of them the man outside the door does the same. If I go to the right side he is standing outside on the left looking in at me! If I go to the left side you see him walk across the doorway to stand on the right side.
I hurry to try to lose his sight of me and go around to the other side, worried maybe he will come in here too. Drew notices this also and doesn't like it much. When we are on the other side, who appears but the old man! It was one of the worst feelings I had, just being watched and followed by this man was too much for me to handle and I was ready to leave even without seeing the dogs!

We finish seeing all the cats and go out of the Cat Room and I noticed the man was bent down talking to a lady who works there and we walk as fast as we can to the dog room where we lost him and I finally calmed down.
That was the weirdest thing that has happened to me in a very long time and I did not like it at all!
But I just thought I would share it with the non-viewers I have lol.



Thanks bay for holding my hand and making me feel safer even while that man was looking in at me in such a weird way!


I love my bay Andrew!
Xoxoxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment