Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween?

So, this week was a very unpleasant one to say the least.
I dealt with a pooper who was stressed and doesn't handle that very well so I got the anger from the stress he's having from school and work :( My poor bay, he does so much!
It made me stressed too though and I was very down which was no good.
I did have a good day yesterday though, one of my wonderful sisters (Michaella) came down to stay the night with me and my mammaw because she is in ROTC and she had to be at the high school this morning by 4:30!! Pretty crazy I think but I hope she had a good time :) I wrote her a little note for her to wake up to and smile first thing.

Also yesterday two of my cousins were at the house with us, Emily & Morgan, they are such adorable little girls I love them so much! Emily is like attached to my hip anytime she is with me :) Which I love! I adore little kids! They're fun  right?!

On the topic of animals though hahaha.....I woke up to hearing two men talking outside of my house so of course I peek out of my bedroom window and what do I see...a Sheriff car and another dark blue car in my driveway. Shock!! I was really confused, the way they had parked had looked like they crashed into each other so I get dressed and go outside, neither of the men notice me of course haha. So I say "Hello officer" hahahhaa, I sounded ridiculous I'm sure but what else should I have said? I don't know haha. Well the sheriff and the man with him both say "OH! Someone does live here!" So I'm like "well yes? Did you knock?"
Neither one had bothered to knock!! lmao, men! They told me that someone who lives in the little neighborhood beside my house (I live out in the country ya know) said that they have never seen anyone there so they said our house was unoccupied. Wtf! LMAO. I've lived there almost my entire 22 years of my life lol. Whatever though, the whole reason they had been there though was because 3 of my cows had got out of their lot AGAIN! (It is the same ones every time, a bull, a cow with looooong horns and a calf) So I got my mammaw to come home right away and I ended up running all over my farm for about 15 minutes by myself chasing them around until FINALLY I got them to go back into their lot. I felt so good haha I'm not going to lie. I chased them all down and got them all in at the same time...That takes some amount of talent in my opinion haha :)

Well I'm not sure what is going to happen tonight for this lovely Halloween Night!??! I was hoping I would attend a party because I do love dressing up for this silly 'holiday.' However, my friend never gave me the address to the party I thought I would be attending...Maybe I will just dress up and go to the movies and scare myself silly when me and my bay see Paranormal Activity 2. I'm honestly oober scared out of my mind to see that movie though!
It took me forever to be able to even look at my tv when a preview of the movie would come on haha. The first one terrified me. I couldn't sleep right for at least a month and I was and still get terrified that something is going to drag me out of my bed or! If I wake up in the middle of the night and my feet are uncovered I worry about what it is that made them be that way haha.

Well I guess I am done with this for now. I'm sorry I haven't wrote but just these two posts so far...I warned you though, I don't have the internet at my home so I don't get to get online very often.

Maybe I will update this again later tonight with what really went down tonight :)

I love my bay A.W.C!
*love Brandi*

No comments:

Post a Comment