Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Entry

Well, I'm not sure where to start this thing off. Today has been very uneventful, I have spent a lot of time being bored and playing games on my facebook! (sounds extra exciting huh?)
I'm not even sure what made me decide, hmm I will start a pointless blog about the nothingness I call my life, but here it is and here is where everyone will stop reading!! :)
I will try to get on here as often as I can, but not having the internet at my home will cause this to not be a daily thing, although I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear a daily bored life talk anyways.

I have felt really alone today though, I was talking with someone earlier about how often people from your past will come back into you life and say the infamous "Yes, we should totally do lunch sometime. I mean it!" and then *gasp* it never happens.
I'm sincere when I say I want to hang out with someone. If you were or are a good friend of mine you would know I love to get out and hang out with anyone I can. I hate being alone so of course if you tell me we're going to hang out I'm going to absolutely love the idea!
I will never understand why people the fake line though, I mean if you don't really want to hang out with me, then just don't make any plans with me. I will get the idea and not think so badly of you once you have let me down from suggesting a 'date' and bailing on me!
That's like a huge lie to me, and I hate liars! We will save that for another day though, as bad as it sounds I am sure I will have a big story of lies for you one day :/ Hopefully not too soon, or if I really want to make a wish, never at all.



Well, I am going to go and watch The Last Song finally, I've had it for a couple days from the Red Box and still haven't watched even half of it!! :) Oops!


I love my bay, Andrew William :)

2 comments:

  1. Omgsh I hope this wasn't about me! I would never purposely do this! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no haha It wasn't about you :) No worries. me and mckay had talked about that and I just wrote about it :)

    ReplyDelete