Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleep.

Lately I can not seem to get enough sleep.
But I also can not seem to get myself to go to bed at a decent hour.
I don't really think it matters when I go to sleep though. I tried going to bed earlier last night and I still slept the entire day away almost (probably would have too if I didn't have class!)

Speaking of which, classes are going good. I only have two but they are fun, I love my professors a lot. They are both funny but in different ways lol. Math is funny because the man just cracks me up with the things he tells us, English, well he is like a big goober lol.

First day he walked in all completely bundled up and smiled this goofy smile and threw up a peace sign lol. I was like NICE, I'm going to like this class lol.
Math guy, he is so country which is cool lol except for when he says "grandma's backyard" like 1000 times in class haha.
I've got 100's on my homework in math which BLOWS MY MIND. Lol. I had my first test and I got a decent grade and since my class like bombed it we get to make corrections and get half credit back so I will get an even better grade and wind up with an A instead of a B on it (: That is good right!?
My first rough draft for an English paper I got 27/30 so that is wonderful as well lol. I feel like things are going too smoothly though lol. I'm sure to fail sometime, I'm never any good at things lol


I'm hoping to be going to this concert this weekend. I just hope things fall into place the way I need them to. (:




This weekend is muh besties birthday and I HOPE to goodness I don't have to work Sunday because she is going out the night before but I know I will have to lol. I always work Sundays /: Bah! Oh well, I guess I could just hope a small amount of sleep would do me good lol because I GOTTA be there for her (: It's her birthday and she's the bestest so yeah! Duh! lol


There is not much going on lately to talk about.
I am missing being at home with my sisters because I don't know how much longer they will be there with us but I am loving being in school and where I stay while I go (:


I got three new fishies the other day!! They are named Bubbles, General Fin, and Shortbread. (: Bubbles just instantly came to me and my sisters the moment we picked out the big guy, you kind of have to say the name in a deep silly voice for the full effect lol (: General Fin the poor guy, he has a hole in his top fin so it was as if he had been in a battle, an epic one and WON so yeah, that is how he got his name. Shortbread though lol, the smallest of them all, the one I hadn't originally wanted to get because I wanted the big fat ones lol he got named with the help of my bestie lol. She had been holding a box of shortbread cookies when I asked her to help me name my fish and now TA*DA! there was a name for my third fish lol. It wasn't like I really NEEDED them, since I do still have Sir Kinsington (my betta fish lol) that I have had for almost two years now haha...wait, maybe it is three? No I think June will make it two years lol. Hmm...


Anyways, I think I am going to try and sleep now lol.


Goodnight.


I love my bay (:

A.W.C. you're the best! <3

1 comment:

  1. I had a professor in college that used the term "that's another kettle of fish" at least 750 times per class...I wanted to smash her over the head with a kettle of fish by the time it was all done...

    ReplyDelete