Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Long Time

I haven't really had much to say lately. My life has a new routine that I follow and I have to admit, as much as I like order and to know exactly when things will happen, it is getting OLD already!!
I go to school Monday night, get back from school, do my math homework and eat and go to bed. Spend Tuesday sitting around or sleeping while Drew is in class and then when he gets out of class we grab something to eat then do some more sitting around. Wednesday night, classes, home, eating then homework. Thursday-Sunday I'm at my own home. I wake up and eat, feed all my animals (and take care of my baby Yum since she has been sick lately, but actually she is almost all better now! yay!) Then I sit around some more and watch movies or t.v. Sometimes I play Halo haha. It all depends on my mood. I read my comics which I got caught up on completely finally and now I just have to read all the Avengers comics to be fully up to date with all the comics I read.
It seems boring and it is getting to be that way, but really, I am a home-body and I don't really mind TOO much that I am in this pattern lately.
I will need to get out and do something soon though, if this stupid weather would make up its mind already!
Today I took a nap before class and I haven't seen the weather report for a couple days so when I walked out to go to class and the parking lot was covered in snow as bunches of more fluffy sh** was coming down I was in awe! I love snow, don't get me wrong, but I have had enough of it already. I am more than ready to be warm all the time now lol. SPRING/SUMMER HURRY UP!! (:

Speaking of spring, I have been trying to decide what to do for Spring Break. I have a few good ideas, some more expensive than others haha so it all depends on how much money I will end up having in March. Right now, things that I wanted in order, of course are not because SOMEONE can't get their stuff together to help me with what I need. But whatever, she never helps too much I don't think. BLAH! That is a whole other topic I am NOT getting into lol.
I feel like this blog is too much rambling but I kind of have too many topics to put into just one but it is what I am going to do haha.
Noone reads my boring life story anyways so I can say whatever I please (:



Today, I faced a fear but it still will haunt me any time I ever have to do it lol. I read my English paper to the class. I stumbled over my own words that I wrote and read 1,000 times before today. I know my face probably was blood red the entire time. Plus where I am still sick my voice was sounding so weird, like manly haha and my ear is messed up so I have trouble knowing just how loud I am talking haha. Blah. This really nice lady in my class told me that I did well, but then again she told another girl that too just so she would feel better. However, that girl really did do a good job lol. I feel like I wrote the worst paper in class though. After listening to everyone else read theirs I was like wow I sound SO STUPID! Hopefully my grade doesn't reflect my negative thoughts though.
Hmm. I guess for now I will be done.



I love my bay A.W.C so much. He is my everything (:

No comments:

Post a Comment