Saturday, January 1, 2011

Realized

There are a lot of mean people in the world. A lot of fake people. But there are good people as well and I try to always be thought of as one of the good people. I always try to make everyone happy and I care so much about what people think about me. Last night started off perfect. Had a great time shopping with Roo and Doo (: had a yummy meal from Qdoba and then went to a party a friend of mine was having. We were a little out of place but it was alright, nice people, some odd ones lol but it was fun.
Especially seeing my bay dance (: We even witnessed a new dance being made lol, you'll all be doing it soon enough it's called the automatic (: made by Roo named by Doo lol.
Anyways, there was no tv and so we left to go watch the ball drop. I had a feeling I would regret it but I went along with where we went anyways. I knew people were there who didn't like me but I trusted they could be mature.
Boy was I wrong.
Ended up leaving in tears and humiliated.
I apologize to Roo and Doo again for letting ignorant peoples comments get to me but I'm sensitive and also the things that were said about me would have made even the toughest girl want to cry.
All I can say is, I know I'm not the best looking girl, I'm not the best catch, but if you fully agree with that or think worse even, then just think, THATS WHY YOU ARE NOT DATING ME! So next time we have to be in the same place try to remember we are ADULTS now, young still but we have been out of high school for some time now and the immature comments need to stop.


I'm going to try to not care anymore well at least not let people know I care, I will learn to ignore people and I will learn that their opinions are not the ones that matter.

Had a wonderful birthday though.
Learned who my true friends are thats for sure. Thanks to those of you who did come out for me (: I loved it. Everyone made me feel special thanks (:


Happy New Year!

I love my bay! <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment